Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 15 I guess

I have felt very tired lately and depressed...I have also noticed my knees are starting to hurt and I'm not feeling like getting on the treadmill....Today is my Monday and 10 hour shifts...I don't really feel like going and dealing with a bunch of teenagers that are whining and arguing about everything...I want to sit and have my own pity party...I hate that I loved cigarettes so much but I also miss them so much...but I can breathe better...I overslept and didn't go to church today...I have been really having rough nights of sleeping...I even dreamt that I smoked...darn I hate not being able to sleep good...ok enough whining...just hought I needed to get it off my chest...and another thing how do you lik other peple to you blog....Have a great day everyone....

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

I'm right behind you, today is day 12 for me. You Can Do This, don't give in or give up, just say No Cigarettes Today.
I loved those cancer sticks too but they were killing me and they were killing you.
Keep going!!

maggie said...

Hang in there! You are doing fine, even through the parts when I whined a bit, too. It gets better, so just keep going!