Saturday, October 20, 2007

4 Weeks Are you sure

Well the quitmeter says 4 weeks...I believe that is a month right?....I can't even believe it has been that long....yes I can....but it was always harder before...yes I have had some struggles...like yesterday when I needed to be somewhere...and was afraid I was going to be late...it was daughters homecoming and we needed to be there so when they announce her name we walked her on the field....just for a real brief moment I wanted to smoke BAD....I'm loving every minute of the ten hour shifts....they have also decided to give me Friday, Saturday and Sunday off... Woo Hoo!! Hope everyone is having a smoke free day....we are on our way out the door to go Geocaching...man do I love that game....

2 comments:

maggie said...

Many congrats! That's just awesome.

MamaFlo said...

Congrats on 2 weeks!!!!