Saturday, September 29, 2007

The battle in my mind

Well today has been a week of not smoking....I know that the physical addiction is probably gone...however, the mental is still raging on.....I having been wanting a cigarette all morning and even part of last night....it appears only when I get frustrated...or in a spat with the other half....it seems nothing I say lately won't cause a rude comment back...I am tired of spending my week-ends frustrated...but another day down...I will focus on not smoking today...and remember that I can breathe better, I don't stink...and I can do this....

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

You absolutely can do this!!!
I'm on day 4 and although I think I want a cigarette, I know I will always be just one cigarette away from a pack.
SAY NO!!

maggie said...

Hang in there, MY. There are bumps along the path, it's true, but the strength coming through the other side feels wonderful, and you can definitely do this. Hang on to your reasons, keep busy in between taking time for yourself, too, and just keep going!!