Sunday, November 18, 2007

8 weeks +

Hey Everyone....It's been a while since I have checked in.....Things are going ok....I have had a severe ear infection in both ears....I have never had ear infections in my life....I started playing in my mind it is because I quit smoking....boy that stinking thinking will sure try to get you when you are down...Yes I have been down for over a week...two antibiotics later and lots of prayer I'm starting to feel somewhat better...I have been having smoking dreams and craving cigarettes so bad...but I haven't given in...I refuse to be controlled by those nasty things anymore.....The meter reads 8 weeks+ that's awesome....but it hasn't been that easy as at the beginning, but I have cut back on the Chantix to the 1mg a day......hopefully I will be able to get off it soon....Getting ready for Thanksgiving as everyone else is....We sure have alot to be Thankful for this year.....no matter what our circumstances are, there is always something to be Thankful for.
God Bless you All
My

1 comment:

maggie said...

Congrats on 8 weeks! Sorry to hear things have been tougher lately. Just hang in there. After the tougher times, for me it usually lets up some eventually. Ups and downs and all that.